“The vision of Gracia Missions is to form the next generation of leaders and fulfill the Great Commission in Latin and North America through strategic partnerships, programs and initiatives. ”
“We carry out our vision through strategic alliances and partnerships with Christian camping and social ministries in Latin America, the United States and Canada. Working together and sharing our resources, we seek to form the next generation of leaders and fulfill the goal of changing lives through strategic partnerships, programs and initiatives.”
Gracia Missions - Strategic Focuses
I. Consulting – Partner Ministries
Gracia Missions provides consulting services to partner ministries in Latin America, primarily Christian camps and camping associations. We assist with leadership training, administrative training, and growth planning. This can include web and web-resource development, communication systems, business and marketing systems etc.
II. International Programs
Gracia Missions coordinates a variety of International Programs with Christian camping, church and ministry partners in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Through these partnerships, we coordinate group and individual exchange programs for the purpose of personal growth, training and leadership formation, through the medium of Christian camp. Our International ministry partnerships allow us to sponsor Hope Project Camps, working with high-risk communities in Costa Rica. Many of these partners sponsor a Hope Project camp and travel with a ministry team to Costa Rica in order to participate in the execution of the camp.
III. Social Outreach – Local Community
- The Hope Project: Formed in Costa Rica (2012) in partnership with Camp Roblealto. We work with local ministries and organizations to bring children, teenagers and single-mothers from high-risk communities to camp for three days and two nights. Since 2012, we have provided a camp experience for more than 1,000 kids and teenagers. As part of this process, after the camp concludes, we offer a Follow-up Program in the local community through a partnership with Decima Potencia and a team of professional psychologists.
- The Hope Initiative: A new initiative in Costa Rica, formed out of the need to work more extensively within high-risk communities that have participated in the Hope Project camps. For more detailed information, click on the Hope Initiative in the Menu Bar.
Who is Being Reached:
• At-risk children – Ages 6 – 12
• At-risk teenagers – Ages 13 - 18
• Single mothers – Ages 15 - 19